- Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective, or different from their description on the product detail page.
- If you report an issue with your cooler, we may schedule a technician visit to your location. This visit is scheduled by placing an order with Brize through +919311377764 and email@example.com services. Subject to Brize return/replacement Services Terms and Conditions, a resolution will be provided based on the technician's evaluation report.
- Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
- Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the exact same item in stock.
- Products purchased by international customers are not eligible for returns. However, orders made by international customers are eligible for refunds.
- Brize has a return refund window of 7 days from acceptance of return/refund order.
Note: If you've received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 10 days from the delivery of the product.